As a long standing air compressor sales and service business we operate with some of the best equipment manufacturers in the world. Our partners include CompAir screw compressors, Hydrovane rotary vane compressors and Teseo extruded aluminium pipework. All of these manufacturers manufacture product to the highest standards and all are industry leading in their sector. We know this since our own staff are working on this equipment everyday across the South East of England.
As official distributors of these companies we get many benefits that non official distributors dont receive. The benefits we receive include
- All of our staff are fully trained by the manufacturers in use and maintenance of their products. We are regularly re-trained to make sure our skills are up to their high standards
- We can provide warranty for their products (this is not something a ‘non-official’ distributor can do)
- We can officially commission equipment to manufacturer standards, this triggers the start of the warranty period
- We are regularly updated on the latest developments and latest products from the manufacturer, so we always have the latest information
- We have access to all replacement parts in their catalogue for current and older products, we also have access to people that can help us with parts identification for even the most obscure products
We are extremely confident in all the manufacturers we operate with and would be pleased to discuss the benefits of our partners compared to other manufacturers in the market.
CompAir air compressors
CompAir is a leading global air compressor supplier, providing high performance and low operating cost compressors, air dryers, air filters, lubricants and condensate management products for a broad range of applications.
From general industry, oil-free, construction, high pressure and gas compression, CompAir has a product range including rotary screw, oil-free, vane, piston, and portable compressors, air treatment products and services to satisfy all requirements. This comprehensive product range has been developed through nearly 200 years of experience within the industry.
Hydrovane air compressors
Hydrovane air compressors are world famous with a reputation for quality and durability
Hydrovane rotary vane compressors give exceptional performance and produce air using the very simple rotary sliding vane process. The compressor has few moving parts and metal to metal contact is avoided through use of and oil based coolant. The result is that Hydrovane compressors, as long as they are properly maintained, will run and run.
Hydrovane compressors have a small footprint so are convenient to install and operate. They are quiet when running. Hydrovane compressors are also available in cabinets for better silencing, and also available with integral air dryers, filters and receiver tanks.
Teseo high efficiency aluminium pipework
Teseo uses extruded aluminium pipe with a square outside profile, and a round inner profile to allow simple installation with maximum efficiency and minimal pressure loss through the network.
Teseo is quick to install due to it’s modular design, using simple allen key clamps and ‘O’ ring seals to ensure that the new system is leak free. Modification later is also simple and quick, with Hot Tap kits available for connection even when the system is still under full working pressure.
Teseo Aluminium Pipework is rated up to 15 bar for compressed air, or higher in certain applications. It is also suitable for vacuum and liquid distribution. Teseo compressed air pipework | Air compressor centre
Teseo system reduces costs through:
- Leak elimination through the ‘Dual O Ring’ seal system
- Energy saving thanks to smooth pipes and high efficiency joints
- Reduced costs for modifications of the system with modularity and hot tapping.