Hydrovane air compressors
Hydrovane air compressors are world famous with a reputation for quality and durability. Hydrovane compressors all use the sliding vane or rotary vane principle to generate compressed air. The compressor has few moving parts and metal to metal contact is avoided through use of an oil based coolant. The result is that Hydrovane compressors, as long as they are properly maintained, will run and run.
They can be found throughout all sectors of industry, including automotive, food and beverage, energy and manufacturing with specialist solutions within transit, gas and snow. In fact they are the perfect business solution to meet your requirements for reliable, high quality compressed air or gas.
In fact they are the perfect business solution to meet your requirements for reliable, high quality compressed air or gas. With its low noise level the Hydrovane compressor can be installed right alongside your equipment.
The compressors are directly driven so run at low speed and hence create minimal stresses making Hydrovane compressors a totally dependable air supply. The air is pulse free and has automatic regulation so delivers clean dry compressed air. Intake modulation combined with the Hydrovane REVS energy vent down, minimises energy costs. No bearings or metal parts need to be replaced. Integral design, combining motor, air compressor and cooler along with low noise means that the Hydrovane compressor can be positioned anywhere required. All are fitted with IP55 motors.
Hydrovane compressors have a small footprint so are convenient to install and operate. They are quiet when running. Hydrovane compressors are available as standalone units, in cabinets for better silencing and also available mounted with integral air dryers, filters and receiver tanks.
Air Compressor Centre specialise in Hydrovane compressors and can offer great prices and short leadtimes for machines or parts straight from our warehouse. Take a look at our online shop or contact us for more information.
Key partner features
- World famous premium air compressors from Hydrovane
- Long life, high reliability, low noise and pulse free compressed air
- Hydrovane compressors love to work hard and run 24 hours a day
- Most Hydrovane compressors are built in the UK
- Great manufacturer support throughout the UK and Europe
Features and Benefits
The key to Hydrovane’s exceptional performance is the simplicity of the rotary vane principle:
- Reliability – Directly driven at low speed with minimal stresses provides a totally dependable air supply
- Quality Air – Consistent, pulse free supply with automatic regulation
- Efficiency – Intake modulation along with Hydrovane ‘REVS’ energy vent down minimises energy costs
- Long Lasting – No bearings or metal parts to be replaced
- Quiet – Integral design combined with slow speed
- Backup – ADVANCE industry leading warranties
Standalone, tank mounted, HYPAC, fixed and regulated speed air compressors
Hydrovane offer a full range of air compressors including stand alone, tank mounted, HYPAC (complete with receiver and dryer) fixed speed and regulated speed air compressors. Regulated speed compressors offer significant energy savings against a fixed speed unit especially if your compressed air demand changes across the day.
Hydrovane compressors are available in sizes ranging from 1KW to 45KW.